Introduction

I have been programming computers for almost 20 years. I still find programming fascinating.

There are many interesting things in programming. I will try to share my often lame attempts to write something useful. The real value is understanding how and why something works, and if I write something useful that's just a bonus.

All my knowledge is won the hard way, working and learning as I worked, try and error, reading books, trying to implement stuff, failing, making things better, succeeding, then failing again...

I'm mostly working on MS Windows, with free tools like Microsoft Visual Express, in C/C++. However, I'll try to write OS-independent code, extracting all specific parts. I will focus mostly on basic stuff, for example on thread synchronization and lock-free algorithms.

You can use anything I post here for anything you want, free of any charges etc, but it would be nice to acknowledge me somewhere in the documentation.

Also, English is not my native language. So excuse my vocabulary and grammar. If you want to know something about my native language, check my other blog.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar